Your corporate team has the opportunity to network and grow in a place as culturally rich and stimulating as Africa. We know the best venues to book your meetings and events, as well as the most suitable accommodations and transportation based on your needs. This way, you can focus on team building and maximising productivity instead of the logistics.
Continent Tours provides the following services:
MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, & Events)
We want you devoting your time and attention to hosting your clients, top performers, and guests. Let Continent manage the details. We’re trained to anticipate and handle the day-to-day logistics and unexpected situations with professionalism and expertise.
We handle all of the details, including:
- Audio and visual solutions
- Custom attendee registration form
- Food and beverage coordination
- Budget management
- Site selection counselling
- Per diem distribution
- Printed event materials
- Creative offsite event development
- Onsite staffing, which includes:
- Meeting with venue management and contracted vendors to ensure seamless execution
- Working with conference service groups and AV suppliers to ensure accurate and timely delivery
- Managing all contracted vendors
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Managing accommodation room deliveries
- Maintaining a hospitality desk throughout the event
- Managing all food and beverage service
- Offering 24/7 assistance
Meetings and Events
Not only will you be meeting your goals through productive meetings and events, but you’ll be doing so in an enriching, breathtaking corner of the world. As we focus on the unique travel needs of the MICE sector, we guarantee that our team will meet your objectives in a timely fashion as we assist you in concept development, logistics, and event production. We have supported corporations, nonprofits, and academic institutes with our customised services for over 25 years.
At Continent, we have the expertise to successfully plan and manage team building exercises and appreciation events throughout Africa. We create fun and educational events that can either stand alone or fit within a multi-day programme, such as a workshop or retreat. All activities can be tailored to the needs and size of the group. We’re here to ensure that your incentives succeed in educating your team, creating powerful engagement, and maximising productivity. Our team of experts will add Continent’s personal touch to ensure that we accomplish your objectives.
- Stand-alone team building events
- Activities for multi-day programmes
- Internal programmes to support your organisation’s goals
- Customised contests
From creative services to stage management, from theme development to site selection and destination planning, our team has the experience to manage conferences throughout any African city you desire.
- Single or multi-day conferences
- General sessions
- Smaller group sessions
- Custom stage backdrops and stage sets
We at Continent hear your needs. We can dive into our expansive network and provide highly competitive rates for every hotel category—ranging from luxury international brands in big cities to small businesses in remote locations. If you have time-sensitive requests such as last-minute hotel requirements or an extended stay over several months, we have a trustworthy connection in any African city you desire.
Car Hire & Transportation
Continent Tours proudly serves as a comprehensive source for all of your corporate transportation needs, making your trip seamless, comfortable, and secure. Our destination specialists are equipped to cover any requirement, from accommodating single executives to an entire business team.
- Airport transfers and transportation
- Chauffeured services
- VIP Meet & Greets
- Fleet transportation logistics
Air Travel Ticketing
Whether you’re interested in individual or group airfare to any international or domestic destination, we will source the lowest-priced airfare to suit your specific requirements and guarantee worry-free travel for your team. We coordinate flights with ground transportation and facilitate changes, extensions, and upgrades.
- All airfare classes, including private charters
- Group and emergency reservations