Our on-location travel experts have curated the top 10 tours you should add to your travel bucket list for 2021.
- Authentic Cultural Experience of Ghana: This is a 12-day tour where you get to experience the rich culture of Ghanaians. On this tour, you get to explore 5 different regions namely, Greater Accra, Volta Region, Northern Regions, Central Region, and Ashanti Region. In the Volta Region, we get to participate in the annual Hogbetsotso festival. The Hogbetsotso festival is celebrated by the chiefs and people of Anlo in the Volta region of Ghana.
Link – https://bit.ly/3tZlNKh
- Ghana: Beach, History & Nature: This is a 6 Day Tour where you explore the beaches, history, and nature in Ghana. Discover the extraordinary indigenous culture, traditional lifestyles, and the warmth of Ghanaians on this introductory exploration of Ghana’s stunning eco-beaches and thriving unspoiled hotspots. Get up close to the sights and soothing sounds of the Atlantic Ocean as you frolic along the pleasantly uncrowded palm-fringed white sandy beaches. As an eco-tourism site, Ada Foah has an estuary Island which is a wildlife paradise with marine turtles, birds, and primates. There is an opportunity to explore Ghana’s Historical Slave Trade with visits to World Heritage sites in the ancient towns of Elmina & Cape Coast.Link – https://bit.ly/3eXDzcn
- The Best of Senegal: Experience the Best of Senegal on this 8 Day tour. Highlights include; Dakar, Goree Island, Pink Lake, St Louis, Djoudj National Park, Joal Fadiouth, and Saly beach resort.Link – https://bit.ly/2Sasw6H
- Ghana, Togo & Benin: Explore Ghana, Togo & Benin on this 14-day in-depth tour. Start in Accra, travel to Cape Coast & visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Cape CoastCastle. Visit Kumasi the capital of the Ashanti Kingdom of Gold; Ho, Wli Falls, and the Volta Region. In Togo, visit the Lome Central Market, Lake Togo, and Ouidah-the birthplace of Voodoo. Visit Ganvie, “the Venice of Africa” in Benin.Link – https://bit.ly/3bCJEco
- Experience Sao Tome & Principe in 8 Days. Explore this island gem off the west coast of Africa. Relax on the unspoiled beaches and visit national parks and reserves, spot local birds and other wildlife, and even go snorkeling or diving!Link – https://bit.ly/3bD35BX
- Cultural Tour of Ghana & South Africa: Experience Ghana and South Africa on this all-inclusive 14-day tour which includes visits to the ancient Ashanti Kingdom in Kumasi and UNESCO World Heritage sites in Cape Coast. In South Africa tour Johannesburg, Soweto, Lesedi Cultural Village- and enjoy a game drive at Pilanesberg National Park. Continue to Cape Town where you will visit Table Mountain, Robben Island, and the Cape Winelands.Link – https://bit.ly/3fv2wLt
- Historic Egypt & Ghana: This is a 12 Day Tour. Explore famous historic sites in Egypt and Ghana. Visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities in Cairo, The Great Pyramids in Giza, and the ancient city of Alexandria. Tour the slave castles in Cape Coast and the ancient Ashanti Kingdom in Ghana.Link – https://bit.ly/3yr03KS
- Sene – Gambia Culture & People: Explore Senegal and Gambia with us on this 10 day two-country Tour. Highlights include; expertly guided tour of the African Renaissance Monument in Dakar, Goree Island, Pink Lake- known for its unique color, Saint Louis, Touba, Sine Ngayene, and Kunte Kinte Island, and Banjul, the Capital of Gambia.Link – https://bit.ly/3bFWV3I
- Cultural & Historical Tour of Liberia & Sierra Leone: Experience the Cultural and Historical Tour of Liberia and Sierra Leone on this 13 Day tour. Highlights of this tour include; Monrovia, Jola House Women’s Social Enterprise, Kpatawee Waterfalls in Liberia and Free Town, Bunce Island, and Banana Island in Sierra Leone.Link – https://bit.ly/3bAthx2
- Discover Senegal: Although Senegal has a lot to offer, you could easily spend your entire stay taking in the sights and sounds of bustling Dakar, the country’s capital and gateway to West Africa. But don’t be tempted, as there are more interesting sites than your time will allow. Get away from Dakar and see some of Senegal’s gems including Pink Lake, a rare phenomenon located only an hour from Dakar, where the high concentration of salt and microorganisms gives the water its unique pink color. A twenty minutes ferry ride takes you to Goree Island, where the tranquil atmosphere and pastel-colored houses betray Goree’s infamous past. If you are near Dakar on Sunday you may schedule a few hours to visit Abbaye de Keur Moussa, a Benedictine monastery built in the early 1900s and where Sunday mass is celebrated accompanied by traditional African musical instruments such as Koras, Balafons, and Soft Drums.Link – https://bit.ly/3bFfjK7