Ethiopia (Addis Ababa, Danakil, Harar, Bale and Awash National Park)
Explore Addis Ababa, Danakil, Harar, Bale and Awash National Park on this 10 Day tour of Ethiopia. Highlights of this tour includes; Dallol, visit to Dodom and Erta Ale, Harar, Awash National Park, Bale Mountain National Park, Herena forest and many more.
You can control these tabs with mouse and keyboad.
Aria roles are given automatically.
- Arrow Key Left : Previous Tab
- Arrow Key Right : Next Tab
- Home : First Tab
- End : Last Tab
- Space/Enter : Select Tab
- Explore Dallol
- Visit Dodom and Erta Ale.
- Harar sightseeing: explore the World Heritage-listed Harar.
- Explore Ethiopia’s most visited park: Awash National Park.
- Discover Bale Mountain National Park: Known for its wildlife.
- Excursion to Harenna forest and Senatae Plateau.
- Hotel accommodations on double/twin room occupancy on bed and breakfast basis
- All private airport transfers
- Ground transport as per the given program
- An English speaking professional escort guide throughout the trip
- Unlimited drinking water throughout the trip
- Local guide fee
- Scout at Bale Mountains and Awash National Park
- Day use on the last day
- Full board while camping and Bale Mountains Lodge
- All camping gears
- Afar travel permit
- Professional cook while camping
- Afar Scout police
- All entrances listed in the itinerary
- 15% tax fee