Ethiopia (Arba Minch, Chencha, Lake Chamo, Azo Gebeya, Omorati, Omo, Mago National Park)
Explore Omo, a Zone in the Ethiopian Southern Nations on this 9 Day tour with Continent Tours. Highlights of this tour includes; A night in Arba Minch, Scenic route to Mountain Village, A boat ride on Lake Chamo, A visit to the Konso people, Explore the Hamer tribe, excursion to Omorati, Jinka, Mago National Park and Mursi Village.
You can control these tabs with mouse and keyboad.
Aria roles are given automatically.
- Arrow Key Left : Previous Tab
- Arrow Key Right : Next Tab
- Home : First Tab
- End : Last Tab
- Space/Enter : Select Tab
- Spend a night in Arba Minch, a town bordered by lush mountains and home to two of Ethiopia’s largest Rift Valley lakes.
- Visit a very scenic route to the mountain village of Chencha, home of the Dorze people.
- Enjoy a one-hour boat ride on Lake Chamo towards Azo Gebeya, the so-called “crocodile market”.
- Visit Konso people; one of the hardest working groups in the country.
- Explore the Hamer tribe, they are one of the most beautiful and dignified people in the Omo basin.
- Excursion to Omorati to visit Dassanech and Murulle to visit Karo tribe.
- Visit Jinka Museum which is a South Omo Research Centre Museum,
- Excursion to Mago National Park to visit the Mursi village
- Hotel accommodations on double/twin room occupancy on bed and breakfast basis
- All private airport transfers
- Ground transport as per the given program
- An English speaking professional escort guide throughout the trip
- Unlimited drinking water throughout the trip
- Local guide fee
- Boat trip at Lake Chamo
- All entrances listed in the itinerary
- Day use on the last day
- 15% VAT